Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Support of financial controller in daily tasks.
- Financial analysis preparation, management reports for different departments within organization and for factory manager.
- Analysis and control of financial performance indicators.
- Review of accounting records in BS and IS (cooperation with the accounting department in Krakow).
- Take part in monthly closing.
- Support in budget and monthly forecast preparation.
- Monthly cost tracking of Cost Centers in comparison to last year and budget. Sales Margin slippage analysis between Plan and Actual.
- Price and profitability analysis per Country, Customer, Channel etc.
- Overdue receivables tracking and active participation in collection.
- Take part in implementation of new SAP Version "REIWA "Project.
- Standard Prices calculation. Ad hoc analysis on controller request.
- University degree (preferably in finance & accounting, economics).
- Fluent English.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver results to deadlines and to handle stress. Engagement and good organization of daily tasks.
- Orientation on goal, highly developed analytical skills.
- Proactive approach and problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP System is appreciated.
- Good communication skills, dynamics and pro-activity in action.
|Lieu||Lodz, Lodz, Poland|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Finance|
|Date de publication||2023-05-22|
|Numéro de réference||PL54873302|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us