Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
This is a Controlling & Planning CoE Analyst position located in Bengaluru, India, and reports to Team Lead, being part of Controlling and Planning CoE.
Mission Statement: Providing Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, finding trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Perform analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast.
- Perform benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Business partnering with Local controllers to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends; propose value add.
- Prepare financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units.
- Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause
- Preparing and analyzing Product / Customer profitability.
- Capital Expenditure budget and actual spent tracking and analysis on monthly basis.
- Analysis of inventories, NWC (Net Working Capital) and Cashflow
- Support month end closure activities to ensure accuracy of financials.
- P&L and B/S review to be done and propose necessary corrections.
- Analysis of monthly data for MIS data and putting into meaningful format
- Perform activities related to Internal controls and SOX audit.
- Comparison of monthly/quarterly MIS data with different benchmarks and givinG
- Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- Any other Ad Hoc work/assignment/job given, based on urgency and requirement, from time to time which are not listed above.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis Hub KPIs
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Proactively find areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions, and business units.
- Adhering to the Controlling & Planning KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and maintain service quality.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with independent problem-solving capability.
- Effective communication & presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO including CO-PA and Understanding on other modules like SD, PP, MM, PS
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Initiative-taking with a strong commitment to quality adhering to strict deadlines
- Experience: Up to 4-year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, with manufacturing experience background preferable.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA
|Lieu||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Finance|
|Date de publication||2023-04-14|
|Numéro de réference||IN54459104|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company