Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Control logics design and testing
- Simulation of control logics and algorithms in PSCAD/Matlab environment
- Pre-studies of new and evolving technologies in power quality
- Hardware Integration, interfacing with RTDS
- ME Power Systems / ME Power Electronics
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience in modelling of voltage sourced converters (VSC) for HVDC, FACTS or drives
- Experience in simulation tools such as EMTDC / PSCAD, PSS/E, RTDS and calculations in Matlab.
- Understanding application of Power Electronics in HV/EHV system
- Hands on experience in performing power system studies like load flow, short circuit , transient stability and switching transients for utility / industrial. systems.
- Good knowledge of Power Systems equipment and their purpose. Example, Power Transformers, Capacitors, Reactors, Instrument Transformer and measuring equipment, Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors and Surge Arrestors
- Knowledge in selection, sizing, integration and testing of above equipment based on customer specification.
|Lieu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-04-17|
|Numéro de réference||IN54619545|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company