Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Are you looking to kick-start your career and contribute to advancing the worlds energy system? HVDC System Designs in Ludvika, Sweden is now searching for a highly motivated Simulation Model Developer to join the team. If you have recently graduated in Electrical/Power/Energy Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering Physics, or a similar field, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Simulation Model Developer, you will have the chance to dive into the fascinating world of simulation, working on real-life applications that have a significant impact on the global transition to renewable energy resources through HVDC transmission connections.
Joining our team means working alongside a group of highly skilled and motivated professionals from around the world. Whether this is your first job in technical engineering or you have some experience under your belt, we provide the necessary resources and support to help you succeed. If you are passionate about how and why things work the way they do, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Develop simulation models and tools to optimize power systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and customers to understand project requirements and design solutions
- Create virtual representations of real-time control and protection systems
- Test and validate simulation models and tools
- Generate technical documentation and reports
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to simulation models and tools
- Recent Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Power/Energy Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering Physics, or a related field
- Knowledge and/or interest in programming (C++, C#, Fortran, Python, MATLAB, Modellica), control/signal theory, dynamic modelling and simulation tools (PSCAD, PSSE, PSLF, EMTP-RV, PowerFactory, Hypersim, Dymola, PSS® NETOMAC, etc.). Previous experience is meriting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and take own initiatives
- Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of Swedish is a plus
If you are curious to know more about the position, don’t hesitate to send in your application today! Last day to apply is June 4th. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled in a shorter timeline.
Recruiting manager Priya Kalikavunkal, firstname.lastname@example.org will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Mikael Hjort, + 46 107 38 29 86; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, + 46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107 38 21 85. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Nicole Bergman, email@example.com.
|Lieu||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-05-15|
|Numéro de réference||SE55226555|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company