Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems.
Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey!
- In this role you will lead a local engineering team, who is responsible for Auxiliary Power System Design.
- Provide direction to ensure that safety, integrity, financial and contractual requirements are met.
- Support and plan that engineering teams are adequately resourced, developed and equipped to meet business needs.
- Plan and control the process in the engineering teams conducts regular reviews to ensure that the teams are delivering work according to the customer and Hitachi Energy requirements.
- Develop, implement and improve relevant processes, policies and procedures to improve effectiveness across the engineering function.
- Create financial plans and budget estimates for unit/business.
- Living Hitachi Energy Leadership Pillars as a leader to engage, develop, grow our people to enable connection to purpose, people, potential and performance.
- You hold a master’s degree preferably in relevant field. Experience in, Technical Engineering for Power stations, HVDC, FACTS, Substations are qualifying.
- As a person you have a passion for people and technology.
- You are driven and can take responsibilities and make your own decisions, for your scope and deliver on time in a dynamic environment.
- Since we work in an international environment you need to master spoken and written English.
- You are a genuine team player that seeks and enjoys collaboration with peers and partners.
More about us
We are interested in knowing more about you and what you can contribute, so do not hesitate to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. Most important for this role is your personality and your willingness to learn and explore new areas. Good teamwork and collaboration skills are crucial to succeed in the role!
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 9th June! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting manager Thomas Lundgren, Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org, will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107 382 986; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, Johanna.email@example.com.
|Lieu||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Engineering & Science|
|Date de publication||2023-05-19|
|Numéro de réference||SE53514000|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company