Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
PPC and Marketing Automation Specialist
The PPC and Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for creating and executing digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, generate leads, and enhance engagement with the target audience. With expertise in email marketing, paid advertisement and campaign reporting, this role will leverage the latest digital marketing technologies and tactics to drive business growth.
Working closely with the marketing team and cross-functional partners, the PPC and Marketing Automation Specialist ensures that all digital initiatives align with the overall marketing objectives and support the company's mission and values. They continuously monitor and analyze performance metrics to optimize campaigns and refine strategies, leveraging data-driven insights to make informed decisions and achieve maximum ROI.
- Develop strategies and tactics for digital advertising, across our key social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube).
- Develop strategies and tactics for SEM (Search and Display Advertisement).
- Implement and configure paid social media and online ads campaigns.
- Align paid social media activities within the whole business (Corporate, Business Units and Regions/Countries).
- Develop and execute all aspects of marketing automation campaigns on a daily basis, including: building and deploying of emails, landing pages, segments, A/B testing, automation, orchestration and reporting.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics for all digital marketing initiatives and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends, technologies, and best practices and make recommendations for implementation where relevant.
- Benchmark competitors’ activities.
- Work together with the Growth Platforms Manager, Digital specialists in the regions and Business Units comms colleagues.
- Support execution of the Business Units and Regions paid social media plans and marketing automation activities.
- Main contact for marketing automation and paid social media and advertisement related topics within the organization.
- Efficiently work in matrix organization, personal influence, ability to activate and execute.
- Stay up-to-date with social media ads and marketing automation trends, algorithm changes, and new advertising features to ensure campaigns are optimized for maximum effectiveness.
- Develop deep understanding of business needs.
- Define targets and priorities independently.
- Support new global organization team.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience planning, developing and hands-on executing Marketing Automation and Paid Social Media in a B2B setting.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of SEM strategy in a B2B setting.
- Expert on planning and execution of LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
- Expert on Marketing Automation tools (such as Eloqua, Marketo, SFDC Marketing Cloud…).
- Knowledge of 6Sense or any other similar B2B predictive intelligence platform.
- Experience managing agencies and media budgets.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Relational skills at all levels.
- Reliable person with a strong commitment to speed and quality.
- Good editorial skills in English.
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Date de publication||2023-05-24|
|Numéro de réference||R0022021|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company