Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Ensures product quality specifications are in compliance with corporate/customers' standards and requirements. Establishes QA/QC policies and standards for product assessment, technical service, vendors evaluations, and off-shore QA/QC; oversees QA/QC team and vendors to implement and enforce corporate QA/QC policies. An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Perform incoming quality inspection of materials received from Suppliers, define inspection/ acceptance criteria.
- Analyze product or process non-conformances and raise NCR appropriately. Ensure closure of NCR on time.
- Perform supplier process/ tool audits on regular basis and report observations/improvements opportunities. Ensure closure of audit points.
- Expertise in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System audit, internal audits and certification audits. Maintain relevant documents.
- Develop/ plan gauges or fixture for inspection.
- Monitor functional KPI’s and take appropriate actions to continuously improve.
- Measure and monitor key supplier performance with respect to FFR, NCR, PPM/FPY, process audits.
- Regular Supplier Audits and plan to improve supplier performance.
- Provide quality assurance support for New Product Development (NPD).
- Initiate/co-ordinate operational excellence/continuous improvement activities.
- Engage in customer complaint handling process.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Expertise in handling QA / QC and supplies of Control and Relay Panels, SCADA Panels, Remote Terminal Unit Panels, PLCC, FOTE Panels is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required
|Lieu||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type d'emploi||Full time|
|Fonction du poste||Quality Management|
|Date de publication||2023-05-26|
|Numéro de réference||R0017293|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company