Oil impregnated paper (OIP)
Oil impregnated paper (OIP) is a term used for bushings that utilize plain kraft paper, with the condenser core saturated with transformer-grade mineral oil. OIP bushings usually have upper air-side and lower oil-side porcelain insulators. OIP bushings can also have upper and lower insulators made of other materials, such as epoxy or fiber-wound shells of polymer.
Hitachi Energy offers several different product lines of OIP condenser bushings for AC and DC transformers and reactors. Details of the designs vary with voltage and current ratings.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Complete range and outstanding performance under the most demanding conditions
- 40 years of proven reliability in all continents
- State-of-the-art production facilities and 100 years of transformer components manufacturing experience
- Unique draw rod system facilitates easy installation and removal without lowering the oil level
- The world’s most widely used 800 kV bushing
AC bushing type GOB (52-300 kV, ≤1250A, with porcelain insulator)
AC bushing type GOE (52-1200 kV, ≤5000A, with porcelain insulator)
AC bushing type GOH (36 kV, ≤25 kA, with porcelain insulator)
AC bushing type GOM (245 kV, 1600A, with porcelain insulator)
AC bushing type GOEK (245-800 kV, ≤5000A, with porcelain insulator)
AC bushing -seismic requirements
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you