Crucial parameters that should be monitored in transformers are the temperature of the windings and oil, as they provide insight into the overall performance of the transformer, while avoiding thermal degradation and ensuring a longer operating life.
Hitachi Energy offers a wide range of temperature indicators, from conventional and general purpose thermometers to a new generation of temperature indicators with digital and analog output for continuous online asset health monitoring.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- More than 50 years of experience in manufacturing transformer components
- Broadest portfolio of conventional devices for liquid-filled transformers
- Temperature control unit for dry-type transformers
- Oil and winding temperature indicators with digital and analog output (eDevices)
- Global after-sales and customer support network
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you