|地点||LILYDALE, Victoria, Australia|
The Hitachi Energy business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission, and distribution value chain. High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. Opportunity to join our Hitachi Energy, High Voltage business as a Field Service Technician is now available. We are looking for an experienced individual who is also willing to travel around Australia to perform work at our customer sites and workshop. Product training will be provided to enhance knowledge and growth. The focus for this role will be to execute Installation, commissioning, repair, and maintenance activities. Proactively identify potential opportunities to improve reliability of equipment and recommend actions through communication with the customer thereby contributing to service growth.
- Live the Company core values of safety, Quality, and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Carry out service installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair work and other service-related activities on High Voltage Switchgear associated with Transmission and Generation industries.
- Diagnose technical problems, determine, and implement corrective actions.
- Execute service activities at workshop and at customer site with focus on safety and quality.
- Maintains and strengthens working relationship with customers and all stakeholders.
- Interact with and support sales team on potential business opportunities.
- Prepares all safety and technical documents, and reports associated with service activities.
- Undertake Product training to develop skill sets, further enhance product knowledge and grow as product specialist.
- Proactively identify and participate in performance improvements within the business to enhance operations and customer service.
- Minimum experience of 3+ years in a similar role within the Power Industry.
- Experience in High Voltage Switchgear, Medium Voltage Switchgear, Circuit Breakers, and Metal Enclosed Capacitor Banks is an advantage.
- Customer focused, ability to communicate effectively, work within a team, and follow instructions as well as be able to work individually.
- Flexible with travelling for service jobs.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com