|地点||LILYDALE, Victoria, Australia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Power Grids business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain. Hitachi Energy High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. Responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned projects on-time, within budget, as per Contract Agreement while following the Quality & Safety Framework of Hitachi Energy. Provide cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Effectively plan, schedule, monitor and control activities necessary for predictable fulfilment of planned activities with efficient utilization of available resources.
- Plans project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurements, resources and milestones.
- Manages planned activities using industry-standard scheduling techniques and manages risk and difficulties accordingly.
- Establish, maintain and improve Customer Satisfaction by setting expectations and providing the expected value in accordance with the contract. Have a drive to positively impact project performance and work with peers, partners and others who may not be in the line of command
- Has a basic understanding of what’s important to satisfy a customer and manage customer expectation.
- Uses CCRP to collect and manage customer dissatisfaction, Escalates customer difficulties to management.
- Collects customer feedback and prompts the submission of customer satisfaction survey.
- Monitor and control project financials to maintain or improve contract margins, cash flow and cash generation.
- Understands and uses the Full Cost Model and different revenue recognition methods.
- Understands legal and contractual requirements to manage projects within given borders and to request legal support/clarification as needed.
- Understands Hitachi Energy standard terms and conditions and the impact upon the contract of differing and additionally accepted terms and conditions.
- Communicates appropriate information to the customer and other stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding.
- Forthrightly presents an account of project status/issues in project reviews.
- Manage scope including the collection and management of all project issues, whether just a question, a change, or a claim, with associated negotiations and approvals.
- Assures no changes are made without required approval.
- Identify, contain and reduce risk, and ensure that all opportunities for Customer Satisfaction, Gross Margin Improvement and Project Growth are captured and acted upon.
- People demonstrating this competency successfully obtain necessary services, materials and equipment from external and internal suppliers.
- Issues purchasing requisitions for internal and sometimes external suppliers of products and services included in assigned projects.
- Living Power Grids core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Engineering
- Certified Project Manager.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in large multi-facet electrical projects specific to HV power.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects and different
- contractual types.
- Sound computer skills including SAP (preferable), Microsoft Office & MS Project, Outlook etc.
- Experience in coordinating multiple teams in remote locations.
- Basic finance knowledge and commercial aspects of a business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcomes.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com