|地点||LILYDALE, Victoria, Australia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Project Manager is responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned projects on-time, within budget, as per Contract Agreement, with on-quality & safety framework of Hitachi Energy. Provide cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Project Planning and Scheduling: Effectively plan, schedule, monitor and control activities necessary for predictable fulfilment of planned activities with efficient utilization of available resources. Plans project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurements, resources and milestones. Manages planned activities including schedule difficulties accordingly. Assures a valid Project Safety plan is in place.
- Customer Satisfaction Management in projects: Establish, maintain and improve Customer Satisfaction by setting expectations and providing the expected value in accordance with the contract. Have a drive to positively impact project performance and work with peers, partners and others who may not be in the line of command. Has a basic understanding of what’s important to satisfy a customer to impact for a successful project. Uses CCRP to collect and manage customer dissatisfaction. Escalates customer difficulties to management. Assures Hitachi Energy commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract. Collects customer feedback and prompts the submission of customer satisfaction survey.
- Project Financial and Cost Management: Monitor and control project financials to maintain or improve contract margins, cash flow and cash generation. Understands and use Full Cost Calculation/Model and different revenue recognition methods. Controls project cost and cash flow.
- Legal & Contract Management for projects: Understands legal and contractual requirements to manage projects within given borders and to request legal support/clarification as needed. Understands Hitachi Energy’s standard terms and conditions and the impact upon the contract of differing and/or additionally accepted terms and conditions.
- Project Execution Tracking and Reporting: Communicates appropriate information to customer and other stakeholders timely and to achieve desired understanding. Forthrightly presents an account of project status/issues in project reviews. Reports status/ progress to customer and other stake holders with appropriate detail. Raises potential project issues to relevant stake holders.
- Scope and Change Management for projects: Manage scope including the collection and management of all project issues, whether just a question a change or a claim, with associated negotiations and approvals. Manages scope and changes in business system. Avoids scope creep. Assures no changes are made without required approval.
- Project Risk and Opportunity Management: Identify, contain and reduce risk, and ensure that all opportunities for Customer Satisfaction, Gross Margin Improvement and/or Project Growth are captured and acted upon. Understands risks identified during sales or execution in assigned contracts and mitigates
- Procurement Management for projects: People demonstrating this competency successfully obtain necessary services, materials and equipment from external and internal suppliers. Issues purchasing requisitions for internal and sometimes external suppliers of products and services included in assigned projects. Ensures the proper application of Hitachi Energy’s supplier qualification process.
- Safety: Drive and hold itself accountable for the highest standards of health, safety and environment to ensure Zero Harm is achieved. Responsible for compliance with relevant HSE policy and procedures, ensuring proactive risk assessments take place and corrective actions monitored/followed up. Build an injury, incident, near miss and hazard reporting culture within your team, guaranteeing reported incidents will be investigated and action taken.
- Five years’ experience in large multi facet electrical projects specific to HV power.
- Demonstrated experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Five years’ in electrical industry, out of which three years of experience in service and commissioning and in the field of project management respectively with an exposure of leading large volume projects independently.
- Experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects and different contractual types.
- Sound computer skills including SAP (preferable), Microsoft Office & MS Project, Outlook, AutoCAD, etc.
- Experience in coordinating multiple teams in remote locations.
- Basic finance knowledge and commercial aspects of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organized.
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcomes.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1