|地点||LILYDALE, Victoria, Australia|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
To manage a team as well as deliver complex network stability and planning assessments for new projects connected to various grids in various countries involving network analysis, evaluating the technical regulatory standard requirements, compliance to the grid codes supporting customers in both pre-sales activities as well as post contract deliverables.
- Technical contribution: Acts as a technical lead of the team, performing complex network analysis including developing RMS, EMT models, evaluating grid code compliance of the BESS installation, adherence to technical regulatory standards and ensuring the delivery of R0, R1 and R2 stages of the models to the customers per the applicable contracts.
- Sales support: Assists in preparing proposal/presentation of modeling of the BESS for the customer requested applications as well as compliance to the grid codes for the functionality that is requested.
- Modeling Software: Power system analysis packages such as PSS/E, Power Factory and PSCAD
- Consulting Engineering: Perform Network planning studies as needed, Dynamic and Transient stability studies, Optimization and tuning of power electronics control system parameters on the secondary control to ensure compliance to grid functionality and code requirements.
- Risk and opportunity management: Ability to translate complex regulatory information into commercial risk and opportunity-based recommendations for contracting purposes to optimize network, business performance and outcomes.
- Customer: Works with the customer to shape and deliver solutions and seeks customer feedback to drive and deliver improvements. Attends presales meetings, project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments.
- Supply chain management: Collaborates with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers or contractors. Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing: May represent function in standardization committees and in communication and conferences pertaining to broad aspects of engineering assignments.
- Processes and tools: Reviews, develops and documents quality standards, processes, tools and techniques. Ensures that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements when it pertains to the grid code and modelling requirements. Contributes towards continuous improvements of processes and tools for engineering efficiency.
- Degree or Post Graduate qualifications in Engineering (electrical), or equivalent.
- Registered Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer equivalent is a plus.
- High level of technical aptitude in power systems modeling, network analysis, Modelling with at least 12 years.
- Experience in engineering execution and delivery of large power system based projects including power automation, generation or control, Battery Energy Storage or Inverter based technology.
- Experience in Power systems analysis packages like PSS/E, PSCAD, Power Factory (atleast one or more is a must).
- Advanced computer skills including engineering software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organized including timeliness and ability to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Highly flexible and demonstrable problem solving skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. Hitachi Energy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognizes the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disabilit/ies and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.