|地点||Manama, , Bahrain|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Project Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Manama, Bahrain. You will be leading the execution of projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with company policies, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Supporting the organization in process improvement to continually increase the effectiveness of project execution.
- Leading the project team, establishing the project execution approach and overseeing project hand-over, execution planning, monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
- Effectively monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, ensuring contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Procuring all required services, materials and equipment from external and internal suppliers, including support in negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting as the key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues
- A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- bachelor’s degree of engineering of electrical power, electronics & communication.
- 5 to 10 years of project experience in relative fields. PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to boost members moral to achieve goals. Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of scheduling techniques and tools (P6). Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, numerical skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com