|地点||Home Based, , United Kingdom|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- Be responsible for ensuring that applicable and relevant parts of the Hitachi Energy organization achieve IEC 62443-2-4, IEC 62443-3-3, IEC 62443-4-1 and IEC 62443-4-2 certification, based on performing appropriate risk assessments, gap analysis, assessments, requirements fulfilment, liaison and coordination activities
- Be a subject matter expert IEC 62443 family of standards
- Liaise with technical product teams, R&D teams and service teams to explain IEC 62443 standards requirements & compliance needs
- Perform risk assessments, gap analysis, assessments etc.
- Assist internal teams on the journey to IEC 62443 certification including writing documents, acting as a consultant
- Liaise with external certification body for external assessments, audits, interviews etc.
- Working in a multi-cultural international environment
- Understanding Hitachi Energy’s Operational Technology offerings
- Dealing with all levels of stakeholders from technical to management
- Occasionally working in different time zones
- Knowledge: Cybersecurity, Risk Methods and IEC 62443 in Operations Technology
- Education: Cybersecurity certification, IEC 62443 standards
- Prior Work Experience: 10 years in engineering or technology domains
- 2 years in a cybersecurity and risk management related role
- Experience with achieving IEC 62443 certification
- Language Proficiency: English fluency
- Skills & Abilities: International work experience and/or multicultural exposure, ability to interact with all organizational levels, team player, flexibility
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com