|地点||Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
In our Engineering department we are looking for a skilled & motivated Project Lead Engineer to join our team of engineers. Are you interested to lead technically project execution and tendering in “Hydrogen electric power supply infrastructure projects”? You work on different technical solutions, take the lead technically for Power Supply infrastructure projects including AC to DC conversion and power supply to electrolysers, apply new ideas in the area of engineering and cooperate with internal stakeholders to improve our state-of-the-art products. Depending on the workload, you may also support our eMobility projects with DC charging solution for electric buses and DC rail traction power supply projects. Do you prefer to work in an environment with full of energy and contribute your part to our success on the energy transition? This is your chance to make a difference! Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- Technical lead for Power Supply Infrastructure for electrolyser electric power supply projects: lead and execute engineering tasks related to mechanical and electrical design, integration in e-houses, rectifier transformers, AC/DC converters, AC and DC busbars, batteries, cooling systems, safety apparatus, low-voltage AC & DC, control automation, etc
- In backup, technical lead for Power Supply Infrastructure for eMobility electric power supply projects can be required
- Overall technical responsibility for managing and leading all engineering activities of the project or tender
- Instruct, supervise & coordinate engineering teams handling primary & secondary engineering work packages, coordinate with internal & external partners and sub-suppliers
- Collaborate with Sales & Tender management, Project Management, R&D, Project Site Installation & Commissioning team
- Develop power supply system architecture, sizing calculation for Power Supply, prepare specifications, check supplier’s offers & co-ordinate with Supply Chain Management for procurement of materials, equipment’s & Services
- Provide technical support for tendering & Execution of Customer projects, technical solutions
- Understand requirement specifications, effectively translate them into concrete solutions and contribute with suggestions for optimization.
- Lead & attend discussions with customers, handle site queries and take necessary actions
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in Power electronics, Power system design
- > 5 years of experience in power systems engineering, DC power supply systems incl. power conversion, application of power electronics (Thyristor, IGBT, etc), Medium Voltage substation design, Low Voltage AC & DC distribution.
- Experience with power converters is a must.
- Experience with reactive power compensation solutions, power factor and harmonic distortion, DC grids, electrolysers, fuel cells and/or Energy Storage Systems is a plus
- Proactive, result-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills as well as reliability and ability to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, including knowledge in BIM, CAD system.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and a high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and desire to learn about new technologies
- Ability to travel 10% of the time for projects and meeting with Customers
- Skilled communicator who can interface with numerous external and internal parties and stakeholders at all levels in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken, preferably supplemented by German or French language skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Mona Runge Talent Acquisition Partner Hitachi Energy Switzerland Ltd.
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
- Unpaid leave opportunities