|地点||Zürich, Altstetten, Zurich, Switzerland|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Our local product group Insulation & Components is the technology leader in design and manufacture of high voltage transformer bushings. All renowned international companies of the electrical industry, active in power generation, transmission and distribution are among our customers. We have a top position in the high voltage bushing areas worldwide. As our local factory ERP leader you maintain, support and parameter our newly implemented SAP S4 Hana environment for the complete business value stream, from sales over planning to production and delivery. You have a clear vision on how our processes, within an industrial product manufacturing environment, need to be set up and tuned.
- Advising the business departments/teams in the areas of sales, planning & fulfillment, service, production, finance and logistic
- Implementing SAP ERP Incident & Change Management
- Design and implement cost-effective business processes using information systems-based solutions to business problems. Develop, prepare and implement processes that ensure reduced cycle time, reduced overhead and improve overall process efficiency. Preparation of flowcharts, diagrams, analysis and specifications.
- 1st & 2nd Level Support within the given frame of SAP S/4 modules: PP, MM, SD, EWM, WM, CS, PS, QM, CO. partly FI and SAP Ariba)
- Coordinate with hub functions and business engagement managers. Work with local controller on budget and demand planning process for the local unit.
- Supervision, coaching and training of our SAP key users from the various businesses in the area of responsibility
- Allocation of authorizations and Master data monitoring in S/4 Hana
- Act as the main contact for SAP IT support and for the local user community
- Working with internal and external partners from other SAP support areas, business process managers, regional SAP IT support and global projects
- Participation in local and/or global projects as SME and system consultant for the support areas
- 5+ years of project experience and experience in operational support in the area of SAP
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science field or in supply chain management or similar experience
- Expertise in industrial Manufacturing within a product business – from Sales to planning to engineering to production execution processes
- Solid understanding of SAP S/4 modules: PP, MM, SD, EWM, WM, CS, PS, QM, CO. partly FI and SAP Ariba
- Good process understanding and data analysis mindset
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power BI and Celonis
- Languages: Fluency in German and English
- Team player, motivated, independent, resilient, open personality with excellent communication skills
- Very good conceptual and organizational skills with a strong customer orientation and service mentality
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com