|地点||Xiamen, Fujian, China|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
- Global product technical support for worldwide technology centers and factories.
- You will collaborate with cross-functions including GPM, quality, operation, SCM.
- You will conduct HV switching and other quality case root cause analysis with solid electrical knowledge.
- HV switchgear product enhancements, upgrades and maintenance.
- You will develop HV switchgear products and solutions with high reliability and cost efficiency.
- You will create 3D models and 2D drawings proficiently for HV GIS components development.
- You will perform or check dielectric and mechanical calculation or simulation.
- You will work on the pressurized vessel simulation and design, work on gas tightness and sealing design.
- You will perform tolerance chain calculation and kinematic chain analysis.
- You will conduct design review, including DFMEA/DFM/DFA.
- You will prepare technical documentation for product (specs, instructions, manual, list of type test, comprehensive type test data, routine test instruction, etc.).
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree or above in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or other related majors.
- Solid electric knowledge in HV switchgear products switching, dielectric etc.
- Self-motivated, innovative, structured, and systematic thinking, good communication skills and team spirit.
- Strong result-driven, high quality and high-speed player.
- Good oral/writing English preferred.
- Excellent communication both in local and global.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. #LI-NEA1
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance