|地点||Bogota, BOGOTA, Colombia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Leads the project team allocated to the project,
- defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project.
- Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Ensures the project follows.
- Education: Electrical, electronic or related engineering
- Languages: Advanced English
- Expertise (Years): 5 years as PM
- Knowledge of MS Project (Primavera)
- Office Package (excel powerpoint)
- SAP (desirable)
- PMP certification (desirable)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com