|地点||Cairo, , Egypt|
|职位类型||Line Management / Project lead|
You as a Strategic Account Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Cairo, Egypt. You will be developing, implementing and managing the strategic or local account(s) strategy focused on share of wallet growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. Coordinating the sales activities and managing resolution of specific customer problems.
- Strategy: Understanding the key business drivers of the relevant customer’s business and business environment and interprets the impact and opportunity for Hitachi Energy. Participating in the development of sales strategies for the account by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans. Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and SoW growth actions.
- Targets: Defining and proposing sales targets for the account and ensuring their achievement with a structured follow up process across divisions and countries. Selling products or solutions or services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing all Hitachi Energy.
- Marketing: Creating added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g., frame agreements, AVL related actions).
- Market Knowledge: Monitoring competitors’ activity with the account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Giving input on market price developments.
- Processes and tools: Driving application of standardized Marketing & Sales processes and tools (Salesforce, account plans, AVLs etc.) for the account.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree of electrical engineering.
- 10 years of experience in the same industry.
- Knowledge of sales metrics and working within process.
- Ability to work to deadlines and SLA’s.
- Ability to problem-solve and think differently to gain the best results.
- Proven interpersonal skills and strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required, Arabic is a plus.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com