|地点||Córdoba, , Spain|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. You will be the expert in delivering competitive bids/estimates/quotations to customers for our Grid Integration Services projects. Your attention to detail and ability to negotiate with multiple partners will be vital to this key component of project planning.
- You will focus on providing technical advice and support to sales teams and conducting technical analysis of substations / electrical systems to determine customer specific scope of services, Contractual Term & Conditions and pricing including:
- Preparing and conducting technical sales briefings for customer and company representatives.
- Researching customer technical specifications and estimating the costs, resources, time, and technical requirements of service proposals: diagnosis, preventive/corrective maintenance, service level agreements, retrofits, replacements, extensions, spare parts, installation and commissioning,
- Evaluating sales proposals to ensure they are technically accurate and consistent with the organization’s quality standards
- Technical electrical / electronic engineer.
- Knowledge / experience of substations/electrical systems. Previous experience in service operation valuable
- Previous experience in substation or service portfolio in tender quotations valuable
- Advanced English, French valuable.
- Advanced office user.
- Detail and quality oriented, team worker, organizational and planning skills, initiative and proactivity, goal oriented, autonomy.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com