|地点||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Contract Manager who will support Grid Integration (PGGI) in the United Kingdom. With an analytical, hands-on and autonomous approach, you will contribute to the successful performance of Contract Management in the project(s) to which you are assigned. You are a reliable partner, when it comes to the preparation of contracts/subcontracts, contract administration and project execution. You will be ensuring contract and risk management activities are executed in a timely and accurate manner, protecting Hitachi Energy’s interests throughout the project(s’) lifecycle. Engagement of both internal and external stakeholders will be critical to succeeding in the role, we are seeking a pro-active communicator, with the confidence to represent our business interests in all circumstances in a professional and diligent approach. Do you enjoy working in teams to enhance their performance through your competence? Are you looking for a position, where you can work and interface with various business and project disciplines and work as a part of a Contract Management team? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Ensure that own assigned portfolio of contracts or specific project(s) (back-office or at the site) in the business follow contract and claim management methodologies in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Provide guidance and leadership on contract related matters to cross functional business team members. Ensuring project team members are aware of their responsibilities and roles to engender a team approach to Contact Management.
- Develop contract strategies based on Hitachi Energy’s policies, customer requirements, and the overall execution strategy considering risk, pricing, scope, and schedule.
- Identify the contract baseline (including terms and conditions, specifications, drawings, estimate, proposal, schedule and other documents incorporated in the contract) and highlights areas of opportunities and potential risk.
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of commercial aspects on a portfolio of contracts / subcontracts (i.e. payments, claims, variation orders, warranties, provisions, guarantees, etc.).
- Verify that all parties to the contract have fulfilled their contractual obligations and there are no responsibilities outstanding.
- Together with Hitachi Energy’s Legal representatives, develop the negotiation strategy and support negotiations. Support Legal in handling formal dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration proceedings.
- Align with Hitachi Energy Legal to draft, negotiate and finalize agreements during the Sales and Project Execution phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business Administration, Economics or Law.
- 10+ years experience in EPC power generation, substations, converter stations, grid integration, transmission or similar industrial plant in Contract Management and Subcontract Management functions (with emphasis on civil and electrical installations desired), processes and management/administration of varying sizes and types of contractual agreements.
- Very good awareness and extensive experience in administering standard form Contracts.
- Evidenced history of contract drafting and supporting supply chain in the appropriate compilation and flow down of terms for Subcontract formation.
- Solid background in change management, claim management and contract-related legal issues and the possible effects in the relevant areas of responsibility regarding proposal stage and/or project execution and close-out
- Working knowledge/hands-on experience of contracts executed under common law jurisdictions.
- Ability to interface with customers and subcontractors regarding all matters related to contracts and projects including those related to the review and process of changes.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com