|地点||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Seize this opportunity as a Senior Control System Engineer to operate as the design authority for Control System SCADA solutions of medium complexity. Working within our Grid Automation team, you’ll coordinate a range of SCADA and RTU engineering assignments across the UK, varying in size from moderate to major contracts. You will operate in close collaboration with our Project Manager and team and as well as having direct contact with the customer. Draw from your engineering expertise in Substation Network Topology design and experience of Control Systems and Power Systems engineering to help us deliver cost effective solutions tailored to the client’s specification. If you are looking for your next challenge within the energy sector – Hitachi Energy offers a great opportunity to advance your career with the ever increasing demand for renewable energy solutions.
- Co-ordinates engineering discipline across several projects
- Prepares complete SCADA project documentation (Functional Design Specifications, Technical Specifications, General Arrangement Drawings, Circuit Diagrams, System I/O Schedules, Test Specifications and Operation and Maintenance literature)
- Designs, plan, integrate, test SCADA and RTU related projects from conceptual design to final build status
- Perform factory acceptance testing with the customer to prove system readiness
- Conduct pre-factory acceptance testing to verify readiness of the system and to identify database and product software related non-conformance
- Supports Project Managers in issuing claims (including new/change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact and risk qualifications)
- Provides cost effective quality solutions as per customer requirement and delivers within budget and contract.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates
- Reviews and approves scope, budget and schedule for assignments and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost
- Improves effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions
- Depth of knowledge and experience within Control Systems / Power Systems engineering
- Relevant engineering qualification (HNC, Degree)
- Strong design capability and experience in the engineering discipline of Control Systems / Power Systems
- Experienced of coordinating engineering projects - taking a leading role
- Working knowledge of SCADA, RTU’s, Communication Networks and Interfaces
- Knowledge of Substation Network Topology design and experience of industry standards communication protocols IEC61850, IEC101, IEC104, DNP3.0, Modbus etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English - excellent communication skills with both internal and external teams and customers
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com