|地点||Remote, , Spain|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is establishing a Global /Regional IS organization to drive standardization and harmonization of solutions and to ensure delivery of high quality IS services for Hitachi Energy business units, by bringing significant focus on business value driven innovation and delivery as core competencies. The HE IS Mulesoft Solution Architect& is a member of the HE IS Platform & Applications team responsible that the IS solution/service provides the required functionality and meets the cost expectations of business. He/She is reporting to the Development & Integration Manager contributes to project setup and delivery as well as to service operations optimization. The HE IS MuleSoft Solution Architect is responsible for the overall MuleSoft’s Integration implementation solutions related to REIWA and coordinate with several interface teams impacted by the integration. This role is mainly but not exclusively focused on the REIWA program. REIWA is an important HE IS ERP program (SAP S/4 HANA) which acts as an enabler of our ongoing transformation as an independent entity.
- Integration Architecture
- Design integrated Solutions and provide development teams with clear vision and solution design
- Understand existing code and modules and how they fit in overall system architecture
- Governance & Design of MuleSoft as primary integration Platform as a Service
- Identify risks and work with project team to propose alternatives and solutions
- See technical challenges before developments and provide solutions
- Review business Process and data analysis to ensure integration of solutions with an end-to-end focus
- Ensure on-going compliance with defined Company processes and procedures.
- Best practice & Knowledge sharing
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Support analysis of alternatives and preparation of programming specifications, diagrams, and coding logic flowcharts for enterprise application modifications and installations
- IS Services
- Collaborates with users to manage maintain, develop and deploy the best feasible and most cost efficient IS solutions/services for the business.
- Ensures manuals for users are created to describe the operating procedures.
- Consults, gives advice and supports the installation of new or existing IS solutions/services.
- Supports the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of all IS processes related to the area of responsibility.
- Support the Development & Integration Manager to Provide guidance to IS project management and IS delivery unit team with appropriate Governance & Guidelines following the Reiwa Architecture strategy
- For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- Incident, Change or Project
- Contributes to IS Problem Solving and IS Incident Management
- Proactively supports issue resolution during project delivery to avoid delays or any other form of negative impact to a project or service.
- Stakeholder Management
- Supplies the Development & Integration Manager with relevant stakeholder information related to IS solution/services
- When required works together with relevant stakeholders (e.g., Business Managers, IS Service Managers, other Domain IS Architects, IS Solution Architects, IS Sourcing and 3rd Party IS Suppliers) regarding their expectations, business and technical requirements, and in accordance with IS policies, IS procedures and IS guidelines.
- People Leadership and Development
- Coordinate a considerable team of external technical integration and development specialist dedicated to the implementation initiative accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree in related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience from a similar position as a Solution architect for Integration
- Experience leading cloud-based Integration Projects
- Have expertise and experience across a wide range of technologies, e.g. REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, Testing frameworks
- Strong experience in enterprise integration solutions/design patterns, building and managing API-based integration architecture and building messaging-based integration architecture
- Strong experience in building/managing and integrating MuleSoft APIs
- Good experience/knowledge in at least one or more iPaaS solutions like MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform
- Experience with SOA, REST, and Messaging platforms, enterprise application secu-rity (API/Messaging)
- Experience with automation and CI/CD,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Experience from global, complex organization,
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers
- Experience in working on Middleware iPaaS
- You’ve earned MuleSoft Integration Architect Certifications
- Experience in HTML5/UI5/Development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com