|地点||Sesto San Giovanni, Milan, Italy|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Project Manager role is critical to achieve the eMobility CoC (Center of Competence) business objectives. The Project Manager will lead the execution of projects ensuring optimized planning, execution, forecasting and reporting whilst ensuring individual project deliverables are in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, safety requirements and customer expectations. Are you interested? Apply today! Preferred location is Milano, Italy. Willingness to relocate desirable. Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- Overseeing the execution of projects, ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets and schedule commitments
- Leading the project team, establishing the project execution approach, and overseeing project hand-over, execution planning and monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals
- Defining all project plan documents in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management.
- Monitoring each stage of project implementation to ensure harmonization and best practices in terms of production and testing, cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and health, safety and the environment
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing project risks, with the regular sharing of lessons learnt.
- Coordinating contract negotiation and claims with customers, in collaboration with the Supply Chain and Legal functions
- Oversee team development and standardized process development to continually improve effectiveness of project and production teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, acting as the key contact for the internal R&D team and the end customer as an escalation point for project issues
- Managing all aspects of the project to agreed-upon customer requirements, ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met, and relevant guidelines are followed
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and acknowledgement by the customer
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- PMP certified or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum 5 years in Project Management of electrical system integration projects
- Experience in the e-Mobility and Hydrogen business
- Proven knowledge, skills and experience to lead all project execution activities in the area of responsibility
- Knowledge of project management processes and tools, e.g MS Office, MS Project, Primavera P6, SAP e.g.
- Proven record of Portfolio management of multiple projects with differing complexities and nuances simultaneously
- Experience in the management and leadership of a team of professionals in particular where project team members are geographically dispersed
- Good Techno-commercial capabilities
- Result oriented and strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills in English. (German or any other European language is considered as a big plus.)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Mona Runge Talent Acquisition Partner Hitachi Energy Switzerland Ltd.