|地点||Remote, , Global|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a project engineer to support us in delivering grid automation projects within Switzerland, preferred location is Baden, Switzerland. Within those projects, you will be working closely together with the project manager, the technical lead engineer and the customer in successfully delivering those projects. You will be responsible for the engineering, testing and commissioning of the control and protection scope of the project. A unique opportunity to technically deliver a project almost completely from A to Z ! In addition, you will be part of a large world-class engineering community within our Hub Europe, surrounded by colleagues with many years of expertise and knowhow on executing large and complex substation automation projects globally. Truly a great working environment to learn, to develop and to contribute to our company's vision of advancing the world's energy system to be more sustainable, flexible and secure!
- Develop together with the project core team the protection and control concepts for (sub-)transmission systems in close collaboration with the customer.
- Be responsible for the configuration of Protection and Control IEDs for (sub-)transmission sub-stations in line with customer specification.
- Lead the Factory Testing of the project within our test field in Baden, Switzerland or in Czech Republic and lead the Factory Acceptance Test in front of our customer.
- Have the opportunity to perform or lead the installation & commissioning for the control and protection scope of the project on the customer site for projects based in Switzerland.
- Background in electrical engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience in substation automation systems.
- Knowledge of substation control and protection systems and communication protocols like IEC61850.
- Open-minded team player with high standards towards customer focus, safety, quality and efficiency. Ability to work in an independent manner but also to coordinate with different stakeholders within the project team. Strong communicative skills and ability to make decisions.
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland up to 50% for installation & commissioning activities.
- Living in Switzerland or any neighboring country (Germany, Austria, Italy, France)
- Proficiency in both spoken & written German language is required. Spoken & written English language is an advantage.
- We offer flexibility to work from home – if preferred - when no testing or commissioning activities are planned for the project (50%).
- Being part of a large international and multicultural company with many possibilities for further growth and development.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-CSE1