|地点||Zürich, Generic, Global|
|职位类型||Line Management / Project lead|
We are looking for a highly motivated engineering professional with leadership experience who can lead the Product engineering team as part of the Bipolar Semiconductor technical department and strive to create business value with his/her excellent stakeholder management. In your role you will be actively contributing to the mission of driving the Hitachi Energy Bipolar product portfolio roadmap from early conceptual phase to solid industrialization.
- Lead a team of Product Engineers for our Bipolar Semiconductor portfolio across Swiss and Czech Semiconductor sites, fulfilling business lines and production’s profitability goals and working with other counterparts to support improvement projects.
- Oversee and ensure the technical maintenance and improvement of the Bipolar product portfolio to achieve target yield, quality and customer expectations.
- Manage the integration of new products in manufacturing after qualification and support/execution of any product adaption (such as Spec Review or ECR projects).
- Provide leadership to the team to deliver results by lean methodologies and accurate data analysis for productivity and quality improvements.
- Partner effectively with stakeholders, across R&D, Process engineering in FE and BE operations, Product Quality and Product testing functions to exchange inputs, activity requests and outputs, dealing with complex technical matters in addition to people management.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, Physics, or comparable discipline. PhD is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in Power Semiconductors engineering with some years in a technical leading role.
- Specialist knowledge of power semiconductors and their manufacturing processes.
- Proven track record of problem-solving methods and statistical evaluation, supported by hands-on mindset
- Experience in handling various software solutions for statistical analysis, manufacturing management and project management (Agile is a plus).
- Excellent team skills, proactivity and self-reliance. Decision-making as well as communication skills in a complex matrix and culturally diverse organization & customer/stakeholder management
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com