|地点||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy, is looking for a highly motivated Product Security Specialist, to be responsible to Establish an Enterprise Approach to Product Risk Management. We are an energy technology company with engineers, digital pioneers, creators, and innovators at our core. We do more than keep the lights on, our purpose is to inspire sustainable progress.
- Review the current state of Product Risk generated by security control testing and vulnerability management activities.
- Provide technical tool integration and architect guidance regarding product cybersecurity vulnerability identification, remediation, and response to the business and Enterprise Risk Management reporting.
- Lead the development of innovative solutions and drives implementation of new tools and technologies related to Product risk management and report activities that meet customer requirements and define risk maturity goals.
- Product Security content management with standard assessment and risk review documentation for audit and compliance reporting.
- Support implementation of best security practice methods, processes, tools, and continuous improvement initiatives aimed at scaling and increasing the efficiency of Hitachi Energy processes.
- Establish an oversight on the end-to-end Product risk management process on the corporate level with Enterprise risk management and define a way to track and ensure the product standards and exception policy is followed correctly.
- Set up a best practice and operational process for full transparency and mitigation of Products Risk
- Conduct Product risk impact assessment with the business unit for risk remediation tracking and reporting.
- Drive awareness of product vulnerability findings across the developer community for a secure development life cycle practice, hardening systems, vulnerability, and code scanning management.
- Track global Cyber regulations, security audits, and reviews to ensure policies and processes are followed.
- Complete understanding of inherent risk in Product Security management.
- Master or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related qualification, and demonstrated capability through past employment experience.
- Around 8+ years of experience in vulnerability management with customers in IT and industrial systems and an in-depth understanding of cyber security technology, solution, and processes, especially in the area of vulnerability handling management, incident response handling, and risk management
- Strong project management skills: planning, organizing, monitoring, and reporting on project activities.
- Security Audit experience a plus.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and practical cyber security experience.
- Capable of understanding and communicating complex cybersecurity requirements.
- Strong communication skills such as planning and leading effective meetings, conducting structured interviews to collect information, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and presenting to various audiences.
- Security industry certification such as SANS GIAC or industrial control system-related certifications a plus
- Working experience in Product Security is a plus and not mandatory.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com