|地点||Landskrona, Skaane County, Sweden|
|职位类型||Middle Management / Senior Management|
For our Quality team, helping customers all over the world to ensure a successful transition to a de-carbonized economy, by improving the efficiency and resilience of the electrical grid, saving resources and reducing carbon emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Understanding the full potential of our technology and how it supports our customer needs is highly rewarding. In addition, by staying close to our customers and listening to their needs, we deliver products, services and solutions of the highest quality. In our organization, we take ownership in continuously improving our products and processes – inspiring us to collaborate towards making a real impact in what we do. Working within the Business Unit High Voltage Products, Hub Europe, you will implement our Quality strategy, in support of our customers worldwide, and our European operating units serving the Power and Industry Components business in High Voltage, with main locations in Belgium, Bulgaria, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, and Switzerland. Reporting to the Quality Manager, Hub Europe you will coordinate all the Quality activities, to meet business objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
- Strategy. You drive and govern the implementation and governance of the Business Unit Quality vision, strategy and goals in alignment with the Hub Quality Management and the leaders of the operating units under your scope.
- Culture. You drive a high performing team, highly motivated to enable a culture change towards a customer centric organization with a continuous improvement and entrepreneurial mindset focused on excellence.
- Governance. You deploy and maintain the Quality Management System to provide the local business under your scope with policies, regulations and processes that sufficiently describe the value chain activities.
- Assurance. You enact a systematic quality assurance process focused on risk prevention, to ensure our products and services are of a consistent and high quality, and that they meet the needs and expectations of customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Improvement. You drive an effective improvement process to enhance the quality and performance of products and services and to continuously identify and address areas for improvement to keep Hitachi Energy ahead of the competition in the industry.
- We are open minded, and we are looking for talented professionals to be based anywhere in Europe, with diverse backgrounds. We think our ideal candidate is as follows:
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A collaborative, solutions and customer-oriented individual with strong communication skills, ability to influence others and leadership experience (both in hierarchical and functional roles).
- Able to put in our customer shoes to address promptly and effectively quality issues in order to eliminate or reduce their impact, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Certification or experience in problem solving and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience implementing business or Quality strategies across multiple countries in a matrix organization.
- Bachelors or master’s degree and 5+ years of experience in Business Operations and quality processes.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Kim Hipwood Talent Acquisition Partner Hitachi Energy