|地点||Blanchardstown,, Dublin, Ireland|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy has an exciting opportunity to join our country sales team as Channel Sales Lead. Whilst sales experience would be great, it’s the attitude and fresh way of thinking we are most interested in. We are looking for people who can build strong relationships, who have imagination and creativity. We want to work with people whose overriding desire is to find a way to delight our customers with creative thinking and a fresh approach. Helping customers improve efficiency, optimize resources, and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Defining and implementing marketing & sales strategies to develop the channels to market. Drive marketing & sales activities with channel partners by monitoring the development of the market, by closely collaborating with local Business Units, the regional business support teams, and feeder factories. Define and implement the mid & long-term channel partner business strategy including partnerships with key customers such as ABB, Schneider Electric, CG Power, Vertiv E+I Engineering, H&MV Engineering, Jones Engineering, Kirby Group, Mace, Mercury Engineering, STS Group, Suir Engineering, Linxon, etc. You will use your knowledge and experience to build long-standing customer relationships, develop innovative offerings and deliver effective solutions for customer needs in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Customer focus: Establish and maintain strong customer relationships through excellent service and knowledge of customer needs. Focus on strategic partnerships and strong execution to build long term value and sustainable success for both Hitachi Energy and its customers. Analyse customers' needs and recommend solutions that best meets the customer requirements.
- Business development: Monitor development of channels to market, new market requirements and proactive engagement with relevant stakeholders by building and managing relationship with them. Remain knowledgeable of organization's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Strategy: Contribute to local Hitachi Energy Business Units strategy definition and execution through the identification and definition of business opportunities as well as future potential partnerships/collaborations with Hitachi and/or key stakeholders (for example Engineer, Procure and Construct companies, ...etc.) in the industry. Analyse customer needs for the portfolio, securing customer advantages and benefits as well as competitors monitoring and new requirement analysis to define the strategies to penetrate the market.
- Marketing and Sales Plans: Ensure the development of marketing & sales plans in alignment with local Hitachi Energy strategies and plans. Define and implement marketing & sales strategies aimed at developing solutions and grow the customer base in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Sales Opportunities: Lead or contribute to creation of pipelines and engagement in projects for channel to market by closely working with respective Hitachi Energy Business Units, while also working independently to develop the sales pipeline. Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Partnerships: Identify partnership opportunities and participate in the definition of partnership agreements.
- Collaboration: Participate in internal work groups to share know-how, processes, and market information with Hitachi Energy Business Units, and Industry Network Leads. Work cross functionally through the various Hitachi Energy sales, marketing, services and support departments to define and advance the overall team goals. Interface with stakeholders to drive closer engagement for the benefit of customers.
- Sales Execution: Perform sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives. Collaborate with all related local Hitachi Energy Business Units to ensure alignment, efficiency, and effectiveness in the implementation of marketing and sales strategy, proposal creation and customer negotiations. Develop an understanding of business processes and integration solutions in the industry. Work with subject matter experts to prepare and submit tender documents. Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts. Lead and successfully conclude contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or energy industry (Electrical background is a plus)
- Strong marketing & sales skills and hands-on experience
- Proven ability to develop and manage strong customer relationships
- Ability to progress projects as front-end sales & marketing from origination to execution
- Industry knowledge in Utilities and Engineering desirable but not essential
- Experience in renewable and power utility market in Ireland, Transmission & Distribution experience is a plus
- Product knowledge - Power receiving and transforming equipment with high voltage, Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS)
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, relationship-building, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel as required
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com