|地点||Mumbai, Off Andheri Kurla Road Marol, Maharashtra, India|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Implement and manage the Service strategy at the geography responsible to ensure profitable and sustainable service growth. Also responsible for customer satisfaction by on time resolution of customer issues.
- Sales targets Defines and proposes sales targets and growth margins for the territory/geographies and ensures their achievement with a structured follow up process
- Pro-Active IB connect for Service opportunities and sustained business growth. Also look for bundling of services to ensure service volume.
- Volume and profit Sells services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units. Enhance service portfolio and sell digital service offerings.
- Creates added value for the customer and HAPG by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g., frame agreements). Communicates details in accordance with PGHV offering and strategy.
- Marketing Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g., technical, advertising, and marketing) in order to provide value added services to accounts.
- Market activity Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Service Account strategies Participates in the development of Service Sales strategies for accounts by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans
- Customer relations Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims. Plans, facilitates, and conducts customer
- Customer knowledge Develops, maintains, and shares detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition.
- Customer on time issue resolution and thereby improving customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- A B.E/ B.Tech in electrical engineering.
- Around 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge on Power Quality solutions and reactive power compensation • Should have prior experience in communicating with customer for technical discussions.
- Costing estimation, vendor co-ordination and cross function teams co-ordination.
- Occasional travel.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com