|地点||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Design of steel structure drawing in line with the GIS requirement and customer specification.
- Calculation of dynamic & static loads as per international standards (Not applicable for Steel designer role)
- Obtain relevant technical details about various type of GIS from storage systems such as PDM, SAP etc and designs steel structure.
- Prepare project specific civil plan for customer providing GIS loading for design of customer building floor, ceiling cranes etc., Influence of environmental conditions on GIS structure designs etc.)
- Prepare painting specifications.
- Prepare 3D model and shop drawings (Not applicable for Structural engineer role)
- Support sales / Tender team by providing technical specifications of GIS support structures.
- Delivery of designs on time on quality.
- Maintain and administrate ProDesign library (such as support structures and fixing accessories)
- Adhere to documentation process
- Hand on experience in 3D tools like ProE /CREO,AUTOCAD, MS Office,
- Design tools such as Tekla, STAAD Pro etc.
- Knowledge of painting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant international standards such as IEC / ANSI
- Seismic zones and its impact in structure design.
- Bachelor degree / 3 years Diploma in electrical engineering with 5 -7 years of experience.
- Knowledge of high voltage GIS products is added advantage.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com