|地点||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as R&D Embedded Software engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Bangalore, you will be responsible for our growing R&D team.You will design and develop new functions as well as maintain and support the existing platform. This position will give you the chance to broaden your knowledge in development and maintenance of advanced embedded real-time systems for critical applications.
- To develop, maintain and provide regularly support for advanced embedded real-time software. As part of an agile software organization, you will work in a stimulating and global environment characterized by both collaboration and independent work. The IED platform team within R&D develops and maintains the software platform for our products, globally. Being our Software Developer will make you a part of an experienced development team that value great team spirit and work according to SCRUM. Here, you will design and develop new functions as well as maintain and support the existing platform. This position will give you the chance to broaden your knowledge in development and maintenance of advanced embedded real-time systems for critical applications.
- 5-7 years of Experience.
- Great skills in C/C++ and development of embedded real-time systems requirements.
- Experience from real-time operative systems is highly valued.
- knowledge in Software Engineering, BSP and industrial communication protocols is a plus.
- Manage agile software development (SCRUM), electric power systems and/or relay protection, it will be to your advantage.
- You are a communicative, open-minded and social person with the will to continuously develop.
- As part of our global organization, you need a solid technical interest and great skills in English, written and spoken alike. Finally, you thrive when collaborating with your colleagues and take great responsibility for your work.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com