|地点||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Be a CDS domain expert, drive constant improvement and change in CDS platform to enable end users to create competitive designs of transformers with reduced engineering time.
- Support CDS platform development and maintenance.
- Support factories and end users (e.g. handling tickets, trainings for users), have regular meetings with factories to understand their needs and pain points.
- Discuss and analyse with Technology Team the content of Technical Standards
- Collaborate with developers – specify requirements, support implementation, verify work done.
- Deliver testcases to assure sustainable quality of CDS platform, lead test sessions with end users.
- Prepare trainings materials and lead trainings for end users.
- Be part of CDS community.
- Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years related experience, preferred in PGTR.
- Experience in preparing technical documentation including drawings (e.g. AutoCAD).
- Solid knowledge of Office 365 tools (especially Excel, Word and Teams).
- Understanding of software development process and agile framework.
- Ability to work independently based upon set goals and objectives.
- Ability to plan and execute on timely manner with high quality.
- Problem solving & analytical skills.
- Communication Skills – Must have good verbal and written English language skills.
- Interaction and communication with users and team members – experience in working in groups to achieve common target.
- Ability to share feedback with team members.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com