|地点||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Liaise with Market & Business Visibility team in M&S Operations, to view the processes, transactions and determine how well processes are running, and whether they are delivering maximum value accu-rately and completely to the business.
- Data Visualization & Analytics
- Develops and maintain reports and dashboards (including but not limited to Power BI, Salesforce.com reports and Dashboards) for the Marketing & Sales stakeholders. Supports in training the stakeholders about the usage of the reports and dashboards.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of data quality and completeness.
- Perform analysis and develops recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities and valuable insights across the data sources, Manage user access permissions and access rights to files, system, and services
- Gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results
- Develops and maintain reports and dashboards (including but not limited to Power BI, Salesforce.com reports and Dashboards) for the Marketing & Sales stakeholders
- Support key Marketing & Sales processes for Market and Demand estimations, Target setting and Growth Planning and support creation and maintenance of performance analysis dashboards.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of data quality and completeness and support the central Go to Market team and major stake holders from regions and business units with deep-dive analysis.
- Supports in training the stakeholders about the usage of the reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical / data sciences / business discipline
- should have 5 years of experience in Complex Data Analysis, Data Visualization, and Data Reporting.
- Expertise in PowerBI, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint is a must.
- Proficiency with statistics and data analytics.
- Affinity to work with different Data Sources / Data Base / Data Retrieval Systems.
- Stakeholder management experience and sense of customer orientation.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality.
- Preferably experienced in working with Marketing & Sales teams.
- Intermediate knowledge in Salesforce.com is of advantage.
- Strong English language skills, written and spoken.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.