|地点||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|职位类型||Middle Management / Senior Management|
Implement Service strategy and drive Service growth locally at the respective local unit level. Lead the Service Sales organization and is responsible for the Sales and Business Development of Transformer Service Unit and achieve performance targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources.
- Drives implementation of the Service strategy as laid Down by HUB (Responsible for Profit / Loss Account for a set of countries, in this case Africa to Australia including India) and GPG (Global Product Group).
- Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organization through collaboration with HUB / GPG and other businesses
- Drive, implement, reports and monitor performance targets as part of the HUB/global (or) local unit
- Candidate should be able to define and implement strategies to maintain and attain new markets for growth in TRES portfolio for India and BNBS Countries.
- Develop and maintain action plan for how to achieve targets as well as coordinating action plan across PGTR Units and WCFES.
- Organize proper market coverage and go to market for early engagement and organize capabilities to cover all channels and markets.
- Runs day to day Service sales to ensure profitable growth and improvement of Service productivity.
- Implements global guidelines, handle internal / external audits and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Executes the (global) service and delivery sales channel strategy within the local unit. Implements productized
- Service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and invests in Service Sales to increase market penetration.
- Builds sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction, and retention together with Sales.
- Supports Sales resources / Project Management team in customer meetings.
- Drives consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS)).
- Get involved in business opportunities in an early stage to influence solutions and build relation to key decision makers together with account managers.
- Shape Hitachi value proposition to increase hit rate especially on large deals. Ensure resourcing of key opportunities in the business area. Increase share of wallet by selling entire portfolio – system & service. Build Partnerships and create reference cases for Hitachi positioning.
- Invests in improving the quality of existing Service products and in developing new Service products to expand the portfolio in line with global direction.
- Is responsible for health and safety of the local Business Unit/Product Group Service team. Enforces a Service safety and integrity culture throughout the Service organization.
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly integrity organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates, and develops direct and indirect subordinates. Improves service availability, provides training, and develops capabilities and competencies.
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the Service Business preferably in Transformer industry
- Minimum of 3-4 years prior experience working in the Sales
- Minimum of 5 years management experience managing teams and or projects with bottom line responsibility.
- Previous site management experience
- Basic Transformer Design, Parts like Bushing and OLTC
- Effectively plan and implement change and influence people to accept/adhere to changes made
- Experience in coordinating multiple teams in remote locations.
- Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others; Adapts to the team and builds team spirit; Recognizes and rewards the contribution of others; Listens, consults others, and communicates proactively.
- Provide others with a clear direction; Sets appropriate standards of behavior; Delegates work appropriately and fairly; Motivates and empowers others.
- Establishes good relationships with customers and staff; Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization; Relates well to people at all levels.
- Makes a strong personal impression on others; Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating; Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others; Manages conflict; Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others
- Basic finance knowledge and commercial aspects of business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcomes
- Analyses numerical data, verbal data, and all other sources of information; Breaks information into component parts, patterns, and relationships; Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem
- Expresses opinions, information, and key points of an argument clearly; Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; Projects credibility
- Proactive and highly organized including timeliness and ability to meet deadlines and changing priorities
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com