|地点||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. The role Hub HSE Manager will implement Group-wide performance improvement and Business Unit/Product Group specific risk programs and practices to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment throughout the assigned local unit. He/she ensure that the respective organization operates in alignment with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards and policies. He/she coach, support and provide advice to leadership and line managers on HSE matters and report on the performances of the respective organization along Hitachi Energy’s value chain.
- Metrics Reports HSE incidents. Feeds back on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across
- Hitachi Energy to management and employees. Reports progress on implementation of Hitachi Energy Group.
- Sustainability objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) to Hitachi Energy Group, as required.
- Regulatory compliance Implements policies and standards. Ensures area of responsibility is audited according
- to program for audit.
- Risk management Facilitates HSE risks assessment by line management involving shop floor employees, i.e.
- those directly concerned by the hazards, and ensures all processes are implemented.
- Continuous improvement Drives behavioral change through implementing Group-wide performance improvement
- programs and practices locally to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus
- on environment throughout the respective organization.
- Communication and engagement
- Engages external (e.g. customers, suppliers and other stakeholders) and internal stakeholders in order to report
- on, raise awareness and gain commitment on Hitachi Energy’s HSE efforts and performance and obtain objective
- feedback. Cooperates with other functions and business partners to drive HSE performance.
- Budget Participates in defining the annual budget for area of responsibility and is accountable for managing
- performance against agreed financial targets and constraints.
- Operational support Ensures appropriate HSE equipment and tools are available and used. Identifies, plans
- and initiates training need, e.g. for employees, site managers, and agree with, and ensures delivery of training
- from shared service center. Drives and ensures compliance with country management systems (ISO 14001 and
- OHSAS 18001).
- People leadership and development
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is appropriately organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates
- and develops direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Degree in science, engineering, technology and/or operational HSE management or equivalent
- Ideally with 12-15 years’ experience in HSE, preferably from energy/HVDC or high voltage electrical equipment – from manufacturing background.
- Candidates with relevant regional experience and exposure are highly desirable
- Experience in the (renewable) energy/Oil & Gas sector, delivering Health & Safety in a lead role
- Experience in managing a decentralized team of 6-10 team members
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Experience in root-cause incident investigation, HEMP and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Experience in data collection, data assessments, implementation of safety assessment modules
- Skilled in transferring HSE knowledge to others.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1