|地点||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a Engineering Specialist team role is to provide crucial insights into the technical viability of customer solutions based on standardized HE architectures integrated with the third-party devices. The specialists will also play a key role in supporting the Sales process for Batteries and Power Conversion topics.
- Power Systems Modelling will be responsible for providing expert input and develop Power Systems models and simulations on Static and Dynamic Simulation environments.
- Will work closely with the Regional Tender Specialist and will be responsible for providing practical & applicable solution for client and ensuring that technical requirements are met.
- Maintains compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations while monitoring and reporting progress and results. Assesses risks and safety hazards and implements plans to ensure people and equipment safety.
- Leverages support from Regional Tender Specialists, Engineering Specialist, the Hubs’ delivery/execution teams and INOPC Support to develop specification of systems and solutions to meet customer needs. Motivates and trains the other technical specialists.
- Bachlors in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience with specific technical expertise in power system modelling and simulations.
- Having good knowledge about modelling and simulation environments: PSCAD, DIgSilent Powerfactory, PSS®E.
- Having good knowledge of at least one national Grid Code.
- Knowledge of the global power market.
- Strong technical background, preferably in the power engineering or energy industry.
- Experience and mindset on customer satisfaction.
- English language (fluent) is a must.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.