|地点||Chennai, Lakshmi Nagar - Porur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As an Automation Testing and Commissioning Engineer you will be part of Operation Center in India (INOPC-PG), aiming to develop a global value chain, where key business activities, resources and expertise are shared across geographic boundaries in order to optimize value for Hitachi Energy customers across markets. It provides high quality engineering and commissioning support to Business Units and Center of Excellence across the Global. This is an important step from HE’s Global Footprint strategy. PG Operation Center Services are System design, Primary side design, Secondary side design, Sourcing, Installation, and commissioning.
- Act as commissioning engineer / lead for medium to high complex projects.
- Ensure completion of all commissioning activities efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Through knowledge of conventional control systems & Hands on Experience with SCMS.
- Hands on with Micro SCADA / RTU Applications.
- Tools Experience – IET, ITT, Automation Builder, Multiprong, equivalent with Third party Scada systems would be added advantage.
- SCADA Protocols - DNP3, Modbus, IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, SPA, LON and IEC 61850.
- Basic knowledge on Protection functions and substation equipment.
- Manages the commissioning activities to ensure quality, timely delivery within targeted costs.
- Ensures implementation design changes in commissioning and the production of Red Marked up and as built project documentation.
- Supports continuous improvement of project process/product/system design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Should have 5-6 years of experience in Substation Automation systems integrating with Hitachi Energy(ABB) and
- other manufacturer Relays in Substations.
- Sound knowledge in power system components and testing and commissioning of substation automation system.
- Hitachi Energy Region Protection & Control products of Substation Automation systems.
- Commissioning experience, to handle retrofit and manage risk assessments.
- Approved Engineers in Saudi / UAE utilities.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com