|地点||Bangalore, Whitefield, Karnataka, India|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries
- Work with technical leads to document software requirements and design specifications
- Work with project managers and technical leads to create a development plan, delivery timeline and provide cost estimates.
- Develop/Unit Test/Integrate MMS CIM applications needed to meet the design and functional requirements.
- Support software releases and assist onsite/support team with expert knowledge, problem analysis, troubleshoot and resolution of defects as required to bringing issues to closure.
- Actively research and further own knowledge in data engineering and improve software development practices and documentation.
- Must be willing to travel for short periods of time to visit or support customers around the world.
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a developer role.
- Exceptional programming skills in C/C++ with a passion for programming (knowledge of other programming languages like Java, Fortran a plus).
- Exceptional understanding of power systems network modeling.
- Strong knowledge of UML and experience with third party tools for development of UML diagrams.
- Knowledge of IEC standards like IEC-61970, IEC-62325.
- Knowledge of XML and XSD.
- Systems level knowledge of at least one major Unix OS/Linux.
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Knowledge of relational database access programming.
- Experience working in various software development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile models.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com