|地点||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.Hitachi Energy is a leading supplier of power semiconductors, offering a full range of Bipolar and BiMOS power semiconductors for applications such as industrial, power generation & distribution, transportation, e-mobility, and renewable energy. Research team continues to push the boundaries of what is possible, using silicon (Si) and silicon carbide (SIC) technology to innovate the next generation of power electronics devices. Combination of a great technical background with sound project management skills to work in a high-tech company to write the future of Power Semiconductors. In this role, you would work closely with the core team in Switzerland and foundries in Asia and worldwide suppliers.
- Managing complex development projects in the power semiconductor area from planning, execution and qualification till final product release
- Define work packages, set priorities, coordinate and actively control development activities to ensure timely delivery of the requirements in close collaboration with internal R&D, testing team and production (mainly external foundries in Asia)
- Keep the big picture, define project critical path, and pick barriers to ensure project target is met
- Continuous management of resources, suppliers, costs, quality and technical risks is part of your daily tasks
- Ensure project integrity by sound stakeholder management
- Regular status reports to the management and steering committees and effective use of escalation and communication channels
- Interface management between internal team and external foundries and partners is a key task
- Support development of product specifications in cooperation with product management
- Ensure project formality and documentation is complete for clear product release following internal gate model
- Promote newly developed products at conferences/fairs and develop new suppliers
- Travel on occasional basis (mainly in Europe or Asia, ~20%)
- Bachelor of Engineering ( Electrical & Electronics or Mechanical or Material Science) with minimum 7 years of experience/Master of Engineering ( Power Electronics or Power Systems or Semiconductors or Mechanical or Material Science) with minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Should have knowledge of Power system/power Electronics / semi conductors with stakeholder management.
- Knowledge MS Projects and Microsoft office. PMP or similar Certifications and Six Sigma or risk assessment tools is a plus.
- Good leadership qualities,Team work, Analytical, Communication skills, assertiveness, negotiation, technical curiosity.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com