|地点||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Perform various business analyses to support decisions regarding IS solutions; is primarily accountable for proper requirements management, including elicitation, definition, analysis and documentation of the requirements.
- IS Service Delivery Collaborates with IS Service Managers, Application Manager, Solution Architect and Specialists to estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases. Is responsible for entire requirements management process. Ensure that the final solution meets business objectives and adds to the bottom line.
- Business Processes Understands the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- IS Processes Assists in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services.
- IS Technology Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software.
- Governance For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- Strategy Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the PG IS Enterprise Architecture and PG IS Strategy. Also of any incident, change or project which has or might have a major impact on the relevant part of the service.
- People leadership and development Provides guidance or support to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or business management.
- 7 to 9 years of experience in IT Applications Management and Service Delivery in multinational companies.
- Experience and ability to work with virtual delivery teams as well as distributed stakeholders.
- Experienced in process mining and process consulting.
- Knowledge of .Net technology and Transformers Testing Process
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com