|地点||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations to facilitate business activities Develop and sustain effective control environment to strengthen corporate governance
- Maintain Safety and Quality standard in production line.
- Ensure compliance of safety guidelines and procedures.
- Production planning.
- Blue collar management for optimum qualitative output.
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating to the employees ( blue collar/white collar/contract).
- Drive continuous improvement culture -6S, Six Sigma.
- Work closely with planning & order handling function to ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Close coordination with purchase and stores for timely material availability.
- Ensure in process quality checks and skill certification of blue-collar employees.
- Work on productivity improvement.
- Preparing KPI reports on performance and progress.
- Identify gaps in efficiency to work on improvements.
- Ownership of complete line from first step of manufacturing to packing and dispatch.
- Qualification: Diploma-Electrical Engineer
- Exp: 4 to 5 years
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Man management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of SAP (PP module)
- Exposure to various in-house certification programs
- Stakeholder Management through continuous cross functional interaction with employees
- Preferable exposure to high voltage circuit breaker manufacturing.
- Experience from competitor industries like CG, Siemens etc., which are in the business of Switch Gear.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com