|地点||Milano, Milan, Italy|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As PMO leader, you will lead strategic integration project inside our Grid Integration Business Unit reporting directly to the head of the Global Center of Competence within GPQS Global Product Group. It will be your responsibility that the strategic integration project delivers the expected synergy targets in terms of financial objectives, customer satisfaction, operational excellence and people development. Your primary assignment will be to structure the strategic program that will encompass all business aspects, and drive the implementation of the program across all concerned functions. • Your cross-functional team will consists of work-stream leaders coming from different organizations who will report to you from an programmatic perspective. Besides the programmatic aspects, ensuring the cultural fusion of people coming from various business background will be essential. You will succeed in your role by leading the definition, pacing, reporting and resolution of challenges arising from the implementation of the strategic program.
- Lead cross functional programs through a high impact and high profile initiative
- Understand how the concerned entities manages their business and together they shall perform
- Develop the strategic integration program, guiding principles and act as a champion of the vision of the program management structure to create the drive needed to capture the value of the program objectives
- Focus the program on the most critical tasks and align all stakeholders with the deal thesis
- Build and manage the program budget and identify, track and capture synergies
- Understand the priorities, operating needs and responsibilities of the different work streams, and anticipate, plan and solve for cross functional interdependencies
- • Communicate goals and objectives to all stakeholders across all levels in the organization, including senior executives and steering committee
- Build cross functional relationships and bridge the operations of different functions and business units underlying priorities of each function firsthand
- Recognize and mitigate risks early, reducing bottlenecks that hold up progress
- • Set the tone of the integration, measure employee sentiment regularly and take steps to shift opinion, as needed
- Inspire teams that may have never collaborated to work toward a shared goal and help work streams or teams balance competing priorities and manage any differences that may arise
- Motivate the work stream leads throughout the duration of the integration to confirm that all goals are achieved
- This is a senior position, for which you should have extensive leadership experience with staff responsibility.
- You have deep knowledge about the execution of complex projects and about financial reporting.
- You enjoy leading, motivating and developing people, and you are used to building strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
- You are highly self-motivated and result-oriented and will enjoy the challenge of taking full ownership of the execution of your project portfolio.
- You need to be fluent in English and Italian
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com