|地点||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|职位类型||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
For our Business Unit Transformers based in Monselice (PD) we are looking for a candidate who will support Project Managers in the management and execution of the project. The main focus will be the implementation of a new platform.
- Support project managers in daily administrative activities;
- Manage and organize documentation related to projects. Control documentation accuracy and consistency, based on tasks assigned by Project Manager or Project Documentation Specialist;
- Conduct analysis of plan versus actual project performance under the supervision of the Project Manager or Project Planning & Controls Manager. Prepare materials for, and assists in project reviews.
- Ensure that the project follows and complies with the company execution best practices and policies. Effectively monitor project progress and efficient resource utilization;
- Back office tasks to support the Local Unit.
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A master’s degree in engineering (management/mechanical/electrical or others) or economics;
- Good knowledge of Basic MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point);
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus;
- Fluency in Italian and English (B2/C1);
- Good knowledge of French or Spanish is a plus;
- Organization and good attention to detail are required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com