|地点||Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Be a part of the most highly regarded, easily accessible market and product knowledge team in the energy software industry. Develop an understanding of how our customers do business and what role our products play in that business. Your ability to convey that understanding to anyone, anywhere, at any time will be paramount. You will work individually and within a team of expert software professionals to respond to specific customer needs and be a key liaison to Hitachi Energy software customers. You will work directly with the customers and may occasionally travel to the customer site. You will resolve software issues and questions reported to Customer Experience (CX) by customers or on-site Hitachi Energy implementation staff on behalf of customers. You will need to deliver professional and courteous service and promote value-add, productive, and positive relationships with customers in your assigned portfolio during day-to-day interactions and engage with the customer in a Support Specialist/Customer Advocate role on their use of the software. You will participate in and contribute to team efforts, assist with management decisions and manage the timely delivery of your individual contributions. Effective communication, problem-solving, active listening, and analytical skills are key success factors in this role. You should be able to demonstrate strong technical expertise and know-how, with a razor-sharp focus on timelines and milestones.
- You will deliver extensive industry and software expertise for the assigned Hitachi Energy software solution. Help customers identify and resolve problems, provide guidance, and help those customers achieve their desired business results.
- You will engage in proactive and independent self-study to develop knowledge of the software package and associated business understanding.
- You will understand, troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve software issues reported to CX by customers or Hitachi Energy implementation staff.
- You will apply and utilize knowledge gained from industry/product expertise and technical understanding to quickly identify issues and render solutions.
- You will prioritize tasks and accurately document the nature of the reported problem.
- You must be able to effectively assess the problem at hand and understand the business magnitude of the particular issue is to the customer all while keeping the big picture in mind.
- You will be the customer’s advocate by representing their needs and concerns inside of Hitachi Energy.
- You will receive and respond promptly to all customer inquiries.
- You will understand, troubleshoot, analyze and resolve reported cases.
- You will engage internal cross-functional teams, e.g., product management and development teams as necessary to resolve issues.
- You will ensure that customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
- You will build strong relationships with both customer and Hitachi Energy on-site personnel to help make every customer experience positive.
- You will serve as an escalation point for issues beyond the scope of Customer Experience.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business/Economics and Information Systems degrees preferred.
- Minimum five years of energy or related industry experience in the Power & Utilities industry.
- Native Japanese and fluent English language skills.
- Strategic Business Acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take the lead on all customer communications.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, relationship, and organizational skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment.
- Life learner.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Parental leave