|地点||Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk. The Power Grids division delivers products, systems, service, and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation, and infrastructure customers. You will deliver the substation technical support to Hitachi Energy customers within the Power Grids division in Malaysia. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will also act as the technical point person between customers and extended Power Grids teams.
- Provide on-site or remote technical support by identifying the problem and determine corrective action in substation installation, service, maintenance, repair, upgrades, and retrofits.
- Consult with and advise customers on the best service solutions adhering to standard processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Assist the Project Manager with the planning of project deliverables in alignment with schedule, cost, contract, quality, safety, and environment requirements.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with customers, understand their needs and providing specialist support and solutions. Coordinate and execute special projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews.
- Identify opportunities for the development of new service applications, equipment, and methods.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Drive the Implementation of Digital Services such as RelCare and Substation Assessment within Malaysia and APAC Region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (preferably majoring in Electrical Power Engineering).
- 5 years of experience working in Electrical Substations (HV/MV) and conversant with Testing and Commissioning activities.
- Able to lead a team of maintenance technicians/subcontractors at the site to carry out routine electrical substation/distribution systems service and maintenance for equipment in the substation.
- Good experience and knowledge of HV/MV Equipment’s (HV Breakers, i.e. 132kV / 275kV, MV Breakers 33/11kV, Transformers, OLTC) with practical experience handling Test Equipment’s, i.e. CB Timing Test Kit, SF6 Gas Analyzers & Detectors, Contact Resistance Measurement).
- Having a sound knowledge of Secondary Equipment’s, e.g. Protection Relays/Scheme, Disturbance Recorder, RTCC, will be an added advantage. Proven ability to identify and resolve technical issues.
- This position requires 50-75% travel, with the majority being within Malaysia.
- Project Management Experience will be an added advantage. Demonstrated experience in customer service, with the ability to understand and prioritize customers’ needs.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1