|地点||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|职位类型||Middle Management / Senior Management|
Hitachi Energy Grid Automation team provide the most complete digital portfolio in the industry, offering our customers with end-to-end solutions. Combining our products with our exceptional expertise allows us to provide innovative solutions to energize the digital grid. As a leader of our Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software Asset Management Practice, you will be responsible for nurturing, mentoring, and delivering results with a team of Pre and post sales Consultants across the APAC region. The team is ultimately responsible for supporting our Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software sales efforts, pipeline generation, top-line growth, delivery of solutions, implementation, and customer success.
- Lead and drive a progressive team to support our APAC sales effort by articulating the business value and solution offerings of Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software to customers and prospects, as part of pre-sales effort, the team will qualify opportunities, build customer rapport and facilitate customer/prospect evaluation of relevant products/systems as part of the sales engagement process. As part of post sales, the team will be responsible for driving thought leadership, advisory consulting excellence, delivering projects, and customer success.
- Define and implement the practice strategy as it aligns with the Sales and delivery Strategy in each country, provide input to regional BU strategy in partnership with the management team, monitor the internal and external environment for issues of strategic importance to maintain and improve industry knowledge and market intelligence for the business. Review the current portfolio and identify key business development opportunities that materially increase the value including potential new markets, territories, products and customers and contribute to the strategic direction of the team through leading and participating on internal initiatives. Alignment with the Global Product Group Strategy and translation of thought leadership into executable sales initiatives.
- Lead and develop a capable, highly motivated, responsive, and dedicated practice team resourced to support the Local and Hub Business Units, manage, develop, and retain a team of practice consultants dedicated to delivering consulting services that maximize sales opportunity closure and revenue generation. Lead, advocate and role model the behavior, values, and attitudes of Hitachi Energy. And lead by example and drive a Zero Harm culture.
- Develop a cost effective and responsive organization structure to suit the customer and operational needs of the business, ensure compliance with all written company policies and statutory requirements. Deliver on quarterly metrics including sales success, client presentations and demonstrations, RFI/RFP submissions and staff retention/satisfaction.
- Support for account strategy, opportunity planning and leadership of practice Consulting engagement for strategic and complex opportunities, engage with sales management to ensure that Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software value is appropriately positioned. Build strong relationships with senior customer stakeholders to ensure they understand the value of partnering with our Enterprise Software business. Facilitate customer understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks and serve as the escalation point for resolving issues that are escalated by the Pre-sale Consultants or Sales teams. Actively mentor individual practice consultants by participating in client meetings (in-person and remote) and coaching them on how to improve and work in partnership with the Sales Managers to provide direction to practice and Sales team in line with Local Business Unit Strategy.
- Ensure (with HR manager and Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed, guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Apply Annual Performance Management and succession planning process to assure motivated and appropriately skilled employees to meet short- and long-term goals of the region and oversee and guide the career paths of team members, including annual performance reviews.
- Lead, drive and hold itself accountable for the highest standards of health, safety and environment to ensure Zero Harm is achieved. Responsible for compliance with relevant HSE policy and procedures, ensuring proactive risk assessments take place and corrective actions monitored/followed up. Build an injury, incident, near miss and hazard reporting culture within your team, guaranteeing reported incidents will be investigated and action taken and create a workplace where everyone views health, safety and environment as the most important non-negotiable value of your business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum 10years in relevant experience successfully growing and managing a team of pre-sale consultants and post sales implementation experts. Experienced practice consulting or pre-sales manager with teams of 5 or more consultants.
- Ability to motivate, lead and focus a team to align with growth strategies of the business, willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed Team player who will engage with peers and colleagues to continually improve engagement and performance.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Previous experience with a major software vendor or Consulting/SI organization, participation and leadership in the process of selling software solutions to enterprise companies.
- Demonstrated business development experience working with customers and colleagues to scope and sell professional services and software solution.
- Excellent communication, sales, and presentation skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1