|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Program Manager is responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-scope, and on-quality delivery of commercial software programs. These programs include both ongoing product upgrades as well as strategic investment initiatives. As a leader, the Program Manager must have a strong talent for development of collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, holding teams accountable to meet agreed commercial milestones and program delivery objectives, and is motivated by the desire to optimize productivity, and nurture program success from inception to completion. Objectives of this Role: • Drive execution excellence of R&D programs to optimize time to innovation for Hitachi Energy customers within a defined product line. • Clear, transparent stakeholder communication • Ongoing program assessment for continuous improvement • Anticipation & mitigation of program risks; driving timely decision-making • Timely transparent notification and escalation of issues • Budget and funding management • Enforcement of processes (including proper planning)
- Organize and lead discussions with product managers, R&D leadership & teams, finance, and other stakeholders to define scope, deliverables, assumptions, required resources, work plan, budget, and schedule.
- Track & evaluate program and program increment performance and produce regular program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Define program sub projects and complete monthly reporting in time tracking and finance tools. Prepare for program budgets, actuals & forecasts reviews on a monthly basis.
- Create and maintain mandatory project artifacts (Project Plans, KPIs, Risk registers, prioritized backlog…). Run reviews and approvals in timely manner.
- Audit release plans for feasibility, clarity of expectations & assumptions and organization in DevOps; audit processes for quality of execution. Coach program contributors, ensuring standards processes are upheld.
- Organize & facilitate SteCo, CCB, Gate and other mandatory governance meetings.
- Participate in PMO governance. Work with other program managers to implement common standards, perform peer review (gate assessments) and identify risks and opportunities across programs. Document and roll out latest processes update to the product line.
- 8+ years of experience related to software development.
- 4+ years in a project or program management role in software development.
- Leadership, time management, facilitation, financial budgeting and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders/teams & hold them accountable to agreed timelines.
- Knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Formal project management (PMP).
- Experience with Development management tools (preferred Microsoft Azure DevOps), Office 365.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com