|地点||Kraków, , Poland|
|职位类型||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering quality products and solutions to our customers. Power Electronics in Hitachi Energy has over 100 years of history, it’s started from development and manufacturing of Mercury-Arc Valves; introduction of breakthrough technologies like HVDC; pioneering power semiconductor manufacturing; bringing electricity to transportation; and enabling Smarter, Stronger and Greener Power Grids. Hitachi Energy has committed to Net-Zero in the 2050 strategy, focusing R&D development to deliver technologies which support achieving q carbon-neutral future. The backbone for the grid transformation is Power Electronics, where we are developing new efficient solutions for integrating renewables, providing energy storage, improving power quality, and enabling green transportation & eMobility solutions. As part of that journey, we are strengthening our R&D teams working with Power Electronics in our Krakow site. You will take over the lead of a cross-functional, diverse, and highly motivated team consisting of Power Electronics, Control, Electronic Design and Mechanical Engineers. You will further grow the team, shape team spirit, and contribute to the development of new converter platforms for a range of grid and DC applications. Together with the team, you are expected to push the technology boundaries in terms of efficiency, size, and operational performance. Reporting to Lukas Ramming Technology Manager Converter & Valve Development, you will cooperate with global R&D teams. In case of technical questions you will get direct support from Simon Round, Corporate Executive Engineer – Power Electronics & Digital. We offer you a creative, collaborative, and highly innovative environment and a global, diverse and highly motivated team, united by our strong purpose - advancing a sustainable energy future for all.
- Lead and develop our R&D team for LV power electronics platforms, consisting of R&D specialists in Power Electronics, Mechanical Design, Electronics and Control.
- Foster a strong and collaborative team culture based on mutual trust and the Scrum values of commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect.
- As an agile leader, support the team in strengthening self-organization and efficiency, create boundary conditions for optimal performance, and continuously develop and improve ways of working.
- Create a working environment which supports innovation, collaboration and learning, and support a fast, iterative design process in a cross-functional, dedicated team. Use fast prototyping and lab mockups to close learning loops and achieve results quickly.
- Develop and maintain competency plans in line with business and R&D strategy, agree on hiring plans and be responsible to hire and onboard new team members.
- Enable the team to adapt to a continuously evolving, highly challenging and dynamic business environment, and to perform optimally under these conditions.
- Take responsibility for our modern lab environment and evolve it to cover future needs.
- We offer an exciting job in an international environment where you will get great possibilities to develop further within Hitachi Energy.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, or a comparable technical discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- Previous experience with power electronic converters, power supplies or electronics development processes.
- Proven leadership experience in project or preferably line management roles.
- Hands-on experience in applying agile development methods in a hardware environment.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- As you will be part of a global business, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership